|Former Common name||No Data|
|H-2 Haplotype||No Data|
|ES cell line||TT2 [(C57BL/6NCrlj x CBA/JNCrlj)F1]|
|Background strain||No Data|
|Strain development||Developed by Drs. Shoji Hata and Hiroyuki Sorimachi, The Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science Rinshoken in 2007. Exon 3 of the Capn8 gene was replaced with the missense C105S mutation with a loxP flanked neomycin resistant gene. Floxed neo was removed by crossing with FVB/N-Tg(EIIa-cre)C5379Lmgd mice. The mice were backcrossed to C57BL/6J at least 11 times.|
|Strain description||No Data|
|Colony maintenance||Heterozygote x Wild-type [C57BL/6JJcl]|
BRC facility Health Report in the last year and a half
|Symbol name||calpain 8|
|Common name||No Data|
|Symbol description||No Data|
|References||PLoS Genet. 2010 Jul 29;6(7):e1001040.
Calpain 8/nCL-2 and calpain 9/nCL-4 constitute an active protease complex, G-calpain, involved in gastric mucosal defense.
|Research applications||No Data|
|Specific Term and Conditions||The following terms and conditions will be requested by the DEPOSITOR.
The RECIPIENT of BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE must obtain a prior written consent on use of it from the DEPOSITOR.
1) In publishing the research results obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, a citation of the following literature designated by the DEPOSITOR is requested.
PLoS Genet. 2010 6(7):e1001040.
2) In publishing the research results to be obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE, an acknowledgment to the DEPOSITOR is requested.
3) The availability of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE is limited to a RECIPIENT of a not-for profit institution for a not-for-profit research which is premised on publication.
4) RECIPIENT must contact the DEPOSITOR in the case of application for any patents or commercial use based on the results from the use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE.
5) In presenting the research results obtained by use of the BIOLOGICAL RESOURCE for the first time in a form of international publications, it is required that the RECIPIENT contacts the DEPOSITOR for agreement and that the DEPOSITOR and its colleagues are included as co-authors, who are designated by the DEPOSITOR.
|2||Genotyping protocol <PCR>|
|Depositor||Sorimachi, Hiroyuki (Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science)|
|Strain Status /